My mind has been very active lately... And can I blame it? What with all these intense astrological phenomenons lately, I find myself at a major crossroads along my journey. To anyone I've met offline or online in recent months, I must say,
Aepril Schaile, my favorite astrologer, calls this "The Year of the Question Mark," and I agree, that just about sums it up so far. Some things that I'd considered "staples" in my life for years have recently fallen away from me like The Tower card of the Tarot, leaving me to question everything yet again... I find myself playing The Fool once more, questioning my path and purpose and beginning a new epic journey. What keeps me going is the faith I have, this time around, that when the Wheel of Fortune turns, the possibilities are endless.
Since my blog began to gain a healthy following, and my GypsyWytch Diaries business began to take off last summer, it's been a wild ride into the unknown. With so much to be excited and thankful for, the thought of being able to sustain myself with my own brand, and running the show on my own has left me questioning my own sanity on a semi-daily basis. It was in a moment of clarity (or temporary insanity, you decide,) that my old friend Tyler Durden came to me, speaking words of wisdom.
So, now that I had permission to do anything, I decided to design this epic Fight Club inspired journal that glows in black light... Just because I could.
This "Magick Mayhem" journal is ON SALE at my Etsy shop! Handmade and one of a kind!
The idea is that;
1. The Universe sometimes sends us challenges and drastic transitions in order to steer us onto the path that will lead us to our greatest possible selves.
2. "Tower" Card situations test us to ask, "how bad to you want this?"
3. In times like these, when circumstances we saw as "stable" fall through, the best way to make it out sane is to know ourselves, and what better way to do that than to journal?
4. Sometimes our inner "demons" need to be acknowledged and allowed to teach us which aspects of life we haven't mastered yet. Shadow work is key.
5. The "strange times" in life are often the ones we come to look fondly upon in the future. Have fun with it and ride the wave of life!
If you're facing new and dramatic challenges in life right now, channel your inner Tyler Durden and imagine the possibilities! I honor your path and your struggles, and I hope you're journalling your butt off, so that one day, you can look back on this time and watch your journey unfold on the pages.
Until next time,